The enchanted forest - Saint-Lucia
This pictures was captured while diving between the Pitons Volcano and L'Anse Chastenet at Saint-Lucia in the Carabeen. The government of the island of Saint-Lucia invest in several coral farms to regenerate the shoreline reefs. 10% of the sale will go to the WRI (World Resources Institute).
Please choose which edition you would like the (Black & White) or (Colour).
For any custom size requests (i.e, panoramics/specific large prints), please contact the artist at info.danynormand.com for pricing and delivery schedule.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Our Limited Edition Prints are printed using the highest standards in the giglée print industry. The prints are realized and/or supervised (custom sizes) by the artist himself on Museum / Gallery grade Fine Art Paper manufactured in France using archival Lucia Pro pigmented Inks.
Choices of paper materials includes but is not limited to:
● Canson Infinity Platine Fiber Rag (310 gsm) : 100% cotton Platinum paper, Ultra smooth glossy, pure white fine-art paper or,
● Canson Infinity Baryta Photographique II (310 gsm) : Satin baryta, pure white fine-art paper or,
● Canson Infinity Baryta Prestige (340 gsm) : Smooth baryta gloss, pure white fine-art paper.
● A hand-signed certificate of authenticity for the print will be provided with all Limited Edition prints also signed by the artist.
● Printed using the Giclée (Canon Prograf Inkjet with 12-color pigment ink) for agegeous continuous look.
● Excellent print longetivity, rated for 200 plus years fad